While this product won’t give me the Shakira hair I’ve always wanted or make me blonde (a girl can wonder right?), what this product does do is prevent the frizzies, preserve my style, protect my hair from heat, and smell UH-what-did-you-put-in-your-hair-mazing.
- “helps moisturize and restructure your hair Silk proteins strengthen your hair”
- Moisturize…yes, but I haven’t noticed a massive “restrengthening” of my hair.
- “vitamin B holds in moisture”
- Well…my hair does seem to be a lot less dry…so yes, it must be that vitamin B!
- “vitamin E with botanical extracts nourishes for shine and softness”
- My hair is much softer and shinier when I use Biosilk.
But Morgan… is it worth the money?
Long-term, yes. I know is may seem a little steep at first considering the smallest bottle (2.26 oz) is around $13.99 dollars at Target, but that size lasts me about 6-8 months and I use it every time I wash my hair. Also, keep in mind, I’ve been able to find the big bottle (12.0 oz) at my local Marshall’s and TJMaxx for $20! It’s also on Amazon for $21.99. That’s a nice discount considering the same size costs $29.99 at Target.